Parkinson's disease is a chronic and progressive movement disorder that will progress and worsen over time. Is a brain disease that occurs in a state of damage or death of important nerve cells in the brain. Brain disease primarily affects neurons in the brain because an imbalance in these neurons does not send messages to intropin in the brain, which controls movement.
However, the amount of intropin production in the brain decreases; develops in a state of inability to control normal movements. But there are many treatment options such as medication and surgery to manage the symptoms. Apart from this, there is also a fact that paraquat a weed killer is also known as the responsible factor for developing Parkinson's disease. To get compensation for the harm done Paraquat parkinsons lawsuit was introduced in the favor of people.
Image Source: Google
Symptoms vary from person to person. The main signs of Parkinson's disease are as follows.
- The vibration of arms, hands, jaw, legs, and face
- Bradykinesia, or impotence of movement
- Stiffness in the legs and chest
- Postural instability or impaired balance and coordination
Care and maintenance:
- A person with a brain disease like Parkinson's needs personal attention and care.
- Parkinson's disease has no cure, but it can be treated with medication and physical activity.
- Emotional support is important for patients with brain disease.
- Medication will significantly reduce some of the symptoms of brain disease.
- There are also surgical options for brain disease.
Symptoms of brain disease can cause you to limit your movement. You will also feel tightness, pain, and weakness, especially in the muscles and joints. Physically and mentally, these symptoms can be reduced.